Sunday, May 4, 2008

My Entrepreneur




A little late, but it's still fun.  Noah decided one saturday before St. Patrick's that he would sell some shamrocks.  He made a sign, and colored some shamrocks, then cut them out.   He got the old TV tray out and set up his chair and sign.  Only 1 shamrock was sold, thanks to Grandpa Rick.  But he had fun, I admire his ingenuity.   

5 comments:

~~Heidi~~ said...

That is so cute!! I love how he is always wanting to do things. And I love the sign and the money he drew on it. Great job Noah boy! I sure love you guys.

Grandma Nancy said...

Noah bug, I loved the shamrock that you sold to Grandpa. Now I need you to draw a Spring flower that I can put on my fridge.
You are the best.
Love ya,

miranda said...

How fun! I can't wait to start making kool-aid stands and selling kool-aid ALL SUMMER!!

me said...

I know this guy. He sells speakers out of the trunk of his car. I'll get his number for you Noah. I think you could sell a lot there on your street, prime location!

wild murdocks said...

ha! I've never thought I've selling shamrocks! very creative!

"there is nothing--absolutely nothing half---so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats"--the wind in the willows