Friday, May 30, 2008

More Ani





We have finished the Dog House and she has spent her first night out in the back yard.  She whined and howled at the moon (just like Snoopy)  but she did better than we expected.  Hopefully just a few more days and she will be used to her new environment.   Noah and Max are getting used to her.  Max loves to be locked in her dog run with her.  He blows bubbles for her, and pets and talks to her in his little whisper voice. 
 
 

6 comments:

Kristi said...

What a cute pair! We went to a park the other day and the kids flipped out over a boxer puppy that was there. We don't have many dogs in our neighborhood. We should get the kids together and play this summer! I haven't seen you in so long!

~Jason and Heidi~ said...

Love the house Paul. You did a great job. Ani is great. The kids just love her. Cute with Max and Ani.

~~Heidi~~ said...

Okay she is so stinkn cute! I love her face, she looks so sweet. I can't wait to hold her, and Ty wasnt so too.
I love how Max just talks, and talks to her and then oh wait I gotta get a drink... now where were we...SO CUTE~! Love you guys. Glad you made it home safe from your visit(haha) miss ya!

Grandma Karen said...

So cute! Max looks so comfortable with her now. Excellent work on the house.

leslie said...

oh my gosh, you got a dog!!! she is gorgeous. i bet your boys are in heaven. was she a suprise for you too, tiff, when paul pulled her out of the truck?

michelle said...

ANI what else can I say you are Gourgoues! Even though you ripped my new jammies , i will forgive. I loved watching her . Count us in anytime.

"there is nothing--absolutely nothing half---so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats"--the wind in the willows