It's not the years in your life, but the life in your years.
What a job!
Did an alarm go off to wake you up because you were getting to close to a big mountain to get these shots?
so cool!! I loved flying over that on the way to see jason & Heidi.
Nice shots Pauly!
Nice pictures Pauley. It's nice to know that one of the pilot's is awake during the flight.
Wow there is still a ton of snow on that mountain, or I mean volcano!!!I learned from Heidi that the hazy from a volcano is called "Vog" just in case you run into a little of that.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
What a job!
Did an alarm go off to wake you up because you were getting to close to a big mountain to get these shots?
so cool!! I loved flying over that on the way to see jason & Heidi.
Nice shots Pauly!
Nice pictures Pauley. It's nice to know that one of the pilot's is awake during the flight.
Wow there is still a ton of snow on that mountain, or I mean volcano!!!
I learned from Heidi that the hazy from a volcano is called "Vog" just in case you run into a little of that.
Post a Comment