Tuesday, June 10, 2008

T-Ball




T-Ball is probably the most entertaining sport to watch.  Noah is on the Dodgers team this year.  The kids on his team are starting to get the hang of it.  (well sort-of)  Most of the time they are in the outfield, or standing by the bases daydreaming, kicking dirt, or putting their mitts up to their faces.  Noah is sociable and chats with the baseman.  (He is chatting it up with Mitch on second base in the firs pic.)  If the ball goes past them, it's ok bc the 3 kids behind you will all go after it.  Then they will proceed to throw the ball to first base even well after the hitter has reached the base.  It is humorous to watch.  I love it.   Max enjoys watching Noah play T-Ball too.  He cheers for him to hit the ball, and to run, "run Noah run!"  He then claps his hands and cheers for his big brother.   
Noah isn't using the tee this year, he has been hitting the ball when the coach pitches to him.  I am proud of you Noah.  You are doing  a great job my baseball boy!    

6 comments:

Grandma Karen said...

It has been so much fun watching the kids play ball. I love how low key it is, and how well Noah is doing. Great job buddy!

~~Heidi~~ said...

How fun, I wish I could see a game. I love how he likes to talk to the other team, what a good sportsmanship attitude! That is great that he hits the ball without a tee. I love to watch kids play sports! GREAT JOB NOAH BOY!!

Grandma Nancy said...

Good Job Noah Bug, I love coming to watch you play ball and watch Max cheer you on.

Kristi said...

So cute! I think we're going to put Samantha in soccer this summer. You know, where they all huddle around the ball and chase it? It should be funny!

~Jason and Heidi~ said...

Great job Noah! No wonder you are so good on Sunday's. We'll have to have Uncle Jason continue playing with everyone. Keep up the great work.

michelle said...

oh he looks so cute and all grown up! i love your sun kisses big boy. Way to go , keep practicing.

"there is nothing--absolutely nothing half---so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats"--the wind in the willows