Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Moose's haircut





I haven't been very quick to upload pictures and blog lately.  To update you, a few weeks ago......the lovely blonde locks were snipped.  I just couldn't resist putting his hair in pigtails.  He looks pretty cute with piggies!  The "JDM" (John Denver Mullet)  has now been trimmed.  There were tears from both Max and Paul as his hair was cut.  Thanks Aunt Shell for your hair cutting expertise. 

6 comments:

Grandma Nancy said...

looks so much better, now he just needs a nice little spikey cut for the long hot summer. We need to have Auntie Shell cut it while Pauly is at work. :)

Grandma Karen said...

if grandma nancy gives the "word" we will all stand (hide) behind her!! I must agree it does look so much better. At least now you know what your little girl will look like!
Love ya Moosey!

tiffy girl said...

Ain't gonna be no little girls and there ain't gonna be no more hair cuts. The kid looks good with a JDM and besides, in the words of Homer Simpson "They're my kids, I own 'em, ok, WE(tiff and i) Own them!
Pollywog

michelle said...

Polly , You gotta quit trying to live through little max. I mean come on we all know that you want the dang JDM but you can't have one . So you resort the the littlest thing that can't tell you where to go Yet!
I vote Spikey!

~~Heidi~~ said...

That is too cute, he was so sad. But it does look better, sorry paul. I know you like long hair.

Grandma Karen said...

Spikey, Spikey, Spikey, Spikey, Spikey, Spikey, Spikey, Spikey, everybody!! Spikey, Spikey, Spikey....Just pullin your chain Paul!

"there is nothing--absolutely nothing half---so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats"--the wind in the willows