Monday, June 30, 2008

Finally, pictures of the CARNIVAL


Max and me at the top of the Ferris wheel


Noah and Grandma Nancy


Max loving the noisy ride


The boys

I am such a slacker lately.  I have been a bit anti-blog lately.  Sorry.  We had a great time at the crazy, super crowded, sleazy folk carni.  Max LOVED it.  It is the first year that he has been able to ride some of the super antiseptically clean rides.  (GASP---Oh the germs!!!!)   He wanted to ride the Ferris wheel.  Yeah, the Ferris wheel!  The ride that we waited in line for over an hour!!!!  But, he loved every minute of it.  My favorite part was when we stopped at the top and he pointed up and said "look mom, moon!".  
Noah also enjoyed himself.  Ride, after ride after long lines.  I bought them some cotton candy, one of Paul's favorite treats.  Max hated it!  He took one taste and spit it out.  Grandma and Grandpa Newton really showed us a good time.  Till next year?

6 comments:

kara said...

The carny, don't you just love it. Somehow it is different being a kid vs. being a parent. But it is all about the experience and the fun. I am glad you told us about family night, much better than the other nights when the crowd is a little questionable. Cute boys though.

Grandma Nancy said...

Oh the good times. I just love the Carny.

leslie said...

ahhhh the carnival... i feel greasy all over just thinking about it. :) it was so great seeing you - not long enough - time for you guys to come out for another concert!!!

michelle said...

The carni bo arni! That is all I have to say . I felt like I needed a shower after we went on a few rides. But i guess if the kids like it then it is worth it. Minus the neck injury I got on the marrie go round. HELLO!

wild murdocks said...

We were actually there for a few days, and kept it hidden from the boys--I don't know what Brian has against the carnival, but he refused to go :) I really wanted one of the scones the size of your head with honey butter!

Looks like you all had fun!

~~Heidi~~ said...

how fun, we love the carny... Looks like the boys loved it too!

"there is nothing--absolutely nothing half---so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats"--the wind in the willows