I have been Tagged, by the beautiful and talented Wendy. It has taken me a little more time to really think about my responses. This tag is somewhat different. It makes you look internally. Which I like. So here it goes me under the microscope....

- I am.....funny, happy, sometimes a little silly, confident, energetic, well rounded, down to earth, and loving.
- I think....practically.
- I know....that the gospel is true. It is the one sure thing that I KNOW. I am grateful that I have that truth.
- I want....a bigger kitchen, to teach my children how to make good choices in life, to grow up being great people, to teach my dog to quit jumping on me and tearing holes in all of my clothes.
- I have....a husband who loves me, for all that I am. 2 beautiful children, that consume all of my time.
- I wish....I had more time in the day to do everything that I want to, to be more organized to get more done.
- I hate....DISHES! really, I do. War, the innocent children who die as a result of.
- I miss....waking up with Paul next to me every morning, dancing.
- I fear....losing my husband or my children.
- I feel....content with life.
- I hear....the boys in their bedroom making noises as they are "trying to go to sleep".
- I smell....the cool night air coming in through the window.
- I search....for time for myself, lost toys, shoes, keys and Paul's wallet, and sunglasses.
- I wonder....what kind of people my children will grow up to be.
- I regret....losing touch with some friends from school, being a bully in 6th grade.
- I love....my husband, my boys, my parents, my in-laws, my sisters and brother. Running on a brisk fall morning, sweet's, reading a good book that makes you laugh and cry, listening to a child's laughter, music, when I get a sweet look from my boys and the words 'I love you mom' are attached to it. To cook, to do projects with the kids, working in the yard. LIFE.
- I care....about other's feelings.
- I always....take cookies, or cake, or whatever I have just baked to one of my neighbors. Always.
- I am not....your average housewife.
- I believe....that I can do anything that I set my mind to.
- I dance...with Paul in the living room, with the kids.
- I sing....in the car, in the kitchen, every night as I tuck in my boys.
- I don't always....be as patient as I should, get up as soon as the alarm goes off.
- I write....lists, grocery, to do, a children's book that I need to finish.
- I win....nothing, I never win anything, although I always hope.
- I lose....time, it seems to tick without me noticing.
- I never....never, never, never give up.
- I listen....when Noah is telling me a story.
- I can usually be found....folding the laundry 2 days after it was washed. (I know it's something I really need to work on.)
- I'm scared of....losing a close loved one, having something happen to one of my children that is out of my control.
- I read.... everynight, I don't watch very much TV, I read instead.
- I am happy about....the person that I am today, life, love, and new friendships.
The End. This is the best part, because I get to tag some or you folks out there because I want to put you under the microscope and see how you think....Leslie, Alina, Michelle, Heidi, Kristi, I know you have been tagged before, but this one will really make you think about yourself. Thanks for playing.
8 comments:
Beautiful! I loved that post! (you? A Bully? That is SO hard to believe!)
ohhh i loved this!! i'll see what i can come up with... :)
Tiffany I always look at your blog, so I thought I would leave you a comment!:) You're so sweet, I loved that post.
WHAT! OH MAN! Well i will have to do that later when I have more time to really think. I love all of those things about you,. It makes you you. I love it.
You are awesome! I loved to hear about you, some things I didn't already know.
Way to go, you made me cry!! I know that's a surprise. Anyway I loved what you said. You are an wonderful person and a wonderful daughter.
Love you.
Amazing! You are amazing. Paul and your kids are so lucky to have you as are the select few of us that can call you our friend. You are a beautiful person, thanks for being you.
Such a sweet list, open and honest.
I hope I get around to it, I have a hard time being serious with tags. I'm too sarcastic :)
Post a Comment