We are officially off to a new school year. Noah has just started the 1st grade. It was a most exciting first day. Noah was up early with anticipation. We all had the privilege to take him to school, and walk him to his new classroom. He was so excited. He walked 10 feet in front of us the whole way down the hall. Hung up his backpack on his hook and took his seat at his little desk.
We asked him what his favorite things were about 1st grade. He said that he "loves school lunch, and that he got to have 3 recesses!"
I have missed him during the days. It is a little different with just me and Max for lunch most days. Max is doing well with his big brother being gone all day long. He usually asks "where Noah?" a few times during the day. It is so cute, he always greets him with a big hug when we pick Noah up. It has been great to have a little more one on one time with Max. We have been doing puzzles, and games, and trying to learn our colors. I think we have yellow down. Let's see if we can get the rest of them down.
6 comments:
That is so cute, I don't think I remember my very first day of first grade, but how exciting for him. And I want to guess his backpack is the spiderman one?
I love it. He is getting so big. I saw him riding his bike to school this morning. I am glad that he loves school. BTW thanks for the lovely comments on my blog. You are the best.
I can't believe all of these huge kids how fast they grew! He is so cute! I hope he has a great year and meets lots of new people. lov ya
3 recesses are the best!! Your two boys sound like good little buddies.
Oh man, he's getting so old! How very cute!
Noah Bug, you look so handsome and grown-up. I love that you love school so much and are so very smart.
Post a Comment