Monday, November 24, 2008

Happy Late Birthday Paul!

(Paul and Max riding Uncle Greg's bike)

(Noah and Paul out playing in the snow)
(Paul and Tiff at the Big East)

I know this is late, but I still want to wish you a Happy Birthday! I asked Noah to tell me his favorite thing to do with Dad, and he said "pretty much everything." I asked Max what his favorite thing to do with Dad and he said "Wrestle!" (oh yeah???)
We love you, thanks for all you do for us!

((Also check out the pictures of Shay Leilani Clark my new niece ....way to go Heidi and Nic, she is so precious!))

7 comments:

Newty said...

Thanks Tippy!

Grandma Nancy said...

Happy Birthday Pauly. You are now in the older than dirt group.
Hope you had a great birthday. Thanks for being a good kid.
Love Ya,

~Jason and Heidi~ said...

Happy Birthday Paul! Sorry you didn't do anything fun, as is life, right? Wow, you are getting old!!! (he, he, he)

~~Heidi~~ said...

Happy Birthday YOU OLD MAN YOU!! hehe, I have to give you a hard time, because you will always be older then me!! Sure love ya! Thanks for working out to send Tippy to see us, can't wait tell Sunday! Hope it works this time!

Greg and Leigh said...

Happy birthday Pwaly, welcome to your mid 30's man
We love you.

michelle said...

what the heck I left a comment like two days ago! Guess it didn't work. Happy belated birthday, sorry you missed my ceranade! yes i spelt that wrong oh well. Lv ya

leslie said...

what the?? ...so i missed it by a long shot but happy latelatelate birthday anyway. hope it was a good one!!

"there is nothing--absolutely nothing half---so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats"--the wind in the willows