Monday, June 4, 2007

Arch Cape Oregon




Last September we went on a little vacation with the whole Murray family to Arch Cape, Oregon. We had a blast! Last night we had Sunday dinner at mom & dad's. Well, dad has been working very hard on his first imovie, which was our trip to Oregon. The premier was last night! It was sweet! He did such a great job! It just made me think of the great fun we all had. It is such a beautiful place. We walked on the beach each evening, rode sand bikes on Cannon beach, went to the Newport aquarium and saw --da da, da da sharks! Ate seafood, and touched sea stars! Each night the adults played cards late into the night. We really had a super time, and seeing that movie made me so thankful for my family. I am so blessed. I love you guys!

7 comments:

michelle said...

seriously , you totally made my day.... if you read my blog you will know why. all i could do is smile when i read it....good times we always have good times.. love ya

~~Heidi~~ said...

I love my family too, I miss you all so much, and can't wait tell we can make a fun vacation here, just like Oregan, well with a few missing parts. Well I wish I could have seen the premier, I am sure dad did an amazing job! Love you all

tiffy girl said...

just so you all know, Noah has watched the Oregon movie about 10 times between today and yesterday! So funny! I am just glad that we all get along and are able to do stuff together all the time!

Grandma Karen said...

it was so much fun. at the time i could not get past the "moldy" house, but now when i see he pictures again i don't even think about the house (as much)! i'm not sure we realize how unique our family really is. we assume all families are the same and everyone gets along as good as we do, but i am starting to realize that isn't always the case. as a parent it is such a privlege and blessing to have such a wonderful family.

michelle said...

who is lambert?????????

tiffy girl said...

its mom duh!

leslie said...

fantastic sunset! and you are right, lambert (whoever you are [jk]) ...all families don't have what you guys have.... lucky you!

"there is nothing--absolutely nothing half---so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats"--the wind in the willows