Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Happy Birthday little sis!!


Happy Birthday Heidi!!

There are many things that I admire about you Heidi.
You are patient.
You are kind.
You are a loving wife and mother.
You are beautiful.
You are always smiling.
You are a computer wiz.
You are an example to me!
I remember when we would make you go get stuff for us either upstairs, or down. So we would tell you we would time you! I remember when you and Michelle would play barbies and we would sew clothes for them. I remember drinking Egg Nog on Christmas Eve in the kitchen (at the old green bar) when you started laughing and sprayed it all over! I remember when you were playing "horsey horsey" in mom & dad's big green tub, and you slipped and cut your chin open on the tile and had to have stitches. I remember you and Jonathan kissing in the playhouse!! I remember you always being my friend. I love you little sister, I hope you have a super birthday!

5 comments:

~~Heidi~~ said...

OH tippy, you made me cry, thanks for that brithday wish. Its crazy when you get older birthdays aren't that big so its just another day! But thanks for making it special! I sure love you to big sis, I remember all those things too, so fun when we were kids life was so easy and fun to just play all day! I sure love you Tiff.

tiffy girl said...

I know how birthdays are just another day as you get older. So I wanted to do something to make you smile a little. Thanks for being such a great sister to me! Love you!!!

michelle said...

Oh man !!! That just made me laugh so hard. The egg nog , how funny!!!! I remeber when we were painting and heid was trying to get the paint out of the bottle and it wouldn't come out, so she squeezed it so hard it shot up on the ceiling.... LOL....
okay so gavin just came out of his room and said , I got new pants" ya friends there size 24mth alittle on the flood side... oh man, sorry side tracked...
I also remember how much I loved playing barbies and heidi hated it but she would play with me anyway.... LOVE YA SISTA HAPPY DAY TO YOU>>>

leslie said...

awww, so sweet! you three are such cute sisters. makes me wish i had just one! Happy Birthday Heidi!!!!

Lindsay said...

Ha, now I found you...and it wasn't easy :) First of all, I am very jealous of your 2 week trip to Hawaii. Who gets to go to Hawaii for TWO WEEKS! Must be nice :) It looks like it was so much fun and I love your photos. I also think it's so cute that your little boy is going to Mapleton Elementary. I'm actually a little jealous, Mapleton is the best place in the world. You have an adorable little family and now I can keep updated on what's going on. I don't think I've seen you since UVSC. I can't remember which class we had together but I remember sitting in the halls "studying". Oh, the good old days.

P.S. Happy birthday to Heidi!

"there is nothing--absolutely nothing half---so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats"--the wind in the willows