I love all those pictures. Looks like max had fun playing in the snow! And Noah that is a cool giant shaved ice that is blue.. its probably something different but it reminds me of the hawaiian shaved ice. Love you all. Great family pic
Your boys are so cute! I loved having them today, Anytime you need me, call... Noah I love the shaved ice tree, My mouth is watering right now. Love ya
3 comments:
I love all those pictures. Looks like max had fun playing in the snow! And Noah that is a cool giant shaved ice that is blue.. its probably something different but it reminds me of the hawaiian shaved ice. Love you all. Great family pic
Your boys are so cute! I loved having them today, Anytime you need me, call... Noah I love the shaved ice tree, My mouth is watering right now. Love ya
so jealous of all your ski adventures! so much fun!!! love all the pics..... xoxo
Post a Comment