Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Max in stuff





What is it with this boy? He is one of a kind. Whenever there is a container big enough, he climbs in. If the laundry basket is out he grabs it, dumps out all of the clean clothes. (my favorite) Then he will go get some toys and pull it over the top of him. At Grandma Nancy's house he dumps all of the toys out of the plastic bin and flips it over himself. He lays there on the floor and puts his feet up in the corner, and then proceeds to growl a little. I think that maybe it's a place where he can have his own space that no one else can get in.
I love this kid! Silly Max!

9 comments:

~Jason and Heidi~ said...

He cracks me up. He is growing up too fast, both him and Ty! Love the photos!

michelle said...

I love the steamed up rubbermaid. you kill me moose!
You getting to be so big!
(paul please let me cut his hair, it is so cute long but seriously. He would look so cute with a new look for summer)! Love ya thanks for letting me call you and complain, your one in a million

wild murdocks said...

What a great series of pictures! He will love these when he grows up! such a cute kid!

Grandma Nancy said...

What a kid that Moose is. One of these days he is going to get stuck in there and then he will howl.

miranda said...

Sometimes I wonder why I even buy toys? When all they want to play with is the boxes???? Cute pictures!!

~~Heidi~~ said...

okay so i started to comment last night but then i was pulled away from the computer by ty, and i must have closed the window... anyways, that is the funniest thing ever. Oh maxy boy.. I love how the box is all steamy and when he gets close up to you oh I couldn't stop laughing, its like a little kid looking through the steamy windows to see who is outside! Oh mouse, you are so a keeper!! love you guys

~~Heidi~~ said...

i just realized i called him mouse instead of moose.. oops sorry, i meant moose!

~~Heidi~~ said...

oh and one more ps, i love how his hair looks different in every picture, sodays flat, others flippy and other just a mess.

carilarkins said...

Hi Newtons! It is Cari (Nielson)Larkins from Baltimore MD. I just happened upon your blog and thought it was so great to catch up on you guys. I actually cried real tears for some reason about the idea of Paul Newton all grown up with boys who look just like him and Greg. (Maybe it was just the idea of Paul having to wear real shoes as a pilot.) My blog is called larkinslatest@blogspot but I don't actually have anything on it yet. But keep checking--maybe someday. Stop by if you guys are ever in DC or Baltimore.

"there is nothing--absolutely nothing half---so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats"--the wind in the willows