Thursday, March 13, 2008

Newton Family Ski Fest!

What more fun, then having the entire Newton clan SKIING on the same day? Even little Max gave it a go, although, I think he really loved playing with Leigh the most. But he did go up on the lift to midway and skied the whole way down. (In between Leigh's legs of course.) Also they had to stop and throw snowballs too. Noah did AWESOME! He was tearing it up. He has really done well this year. Thank you Uncle Greg and Aunt Leigh for providing us with equipment, passes and your skiing expertise!



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.

wild bri said...

Hello. I agree your blog is very likeable, congratulations.

Looks like fun, Noh is doing great.I have to get my boys out to a resort but I don't have the patience so tell Greg and Leigh I have four students for them next year.

Was that Ricky on the slopes?

~~Heidi~~ said...

Now that looks like fun, i am glad you all got to go up and have a fun day together. Moose looks so cute in those little skis

miranda said...

Looks like fun!! I don't think I've been skiing since High School!! (Which wasn't that long ago)

michelle said...

That looks so fun! I am alittle jelous I haven't skied for like 10 years I am not jokeing!
And who is camera digital? Sounds like you have another blog stalker! AHHHHH or is that you boy toy Tiff?

Unknown said...

paul have you give up that contraption they call a "snowboard", last time i was in the mtns with you i vividly recall you throwing the snowboard against the trees, over and over and saying to phrases like "i love you snowboard, thanks for working so well in the montana wet rainy snow" anyways your boys are tearing it up, adios

"there is nothing--absolutely nothing half---so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats"--the wind in the willows