Monday, September 1, 2008

Strawberry Fun, Again!










We headed up to Strawberry for another day of boating fun! This time Grandpa Rick and Grandma Nancy came with us. It was such a gorgeous day. First we did some lunching, then some floating, skiing, boarding, and fishing. (if you can call it fishing--we forgot the most important part, something to cut the line with to put a hook on:) No worries though, Max didn't mind. The best part was talking Grandma Nancy into riding the freeboard. My favorite was the music Paul picked to play while she was out in the water. A little number called "Highway to Hell".

10 comments:

~~Heidi~~ said...

HOW FUN!! Go grandpa Rick & Grandma Nancy! I love that board so much fun! And look at the fan Tippy! Great skiing, see you never loose it once you get it! Okay good job too paul! Love you guys!

Ammie said...

That looks like so much fun!! And beautiful!! That is so fun to have grandpa and grandma join the fun.

Grandma Nancy said...

Okay, I didn't know that Pauley had on "Highway to Hell" playing on the stero. What a fun day that was with the little porch monkeys. We loved it.....

leslie said...

gorgeous....faboulous...fun.... i'm so jealous!!

creed said...

Now hold on a minute, I just got criticized by a Pollywog Newton for kayaking in a inflatable kayak and not a hard shell on my blog. And now I'm looking at pictures of Paul driving around on some man made lake in a gas guzzlin, fossil fuel burning motor boat? What gives? I had now idea your idea of recreation had gotten so bad.

miranda said...

Wow Aunt Nancy!! I must say I'm impressed! Looks like fun!

Anonymous said...

Creedo you can say what you want but I am not going to take any crap from someone who is part owner and co-founder of the murdock mayhem snowmobile supercross and insanity emporium. Freakin hippy tree huggers my A$$!

TyandBre said...

Nancy, you are hard core. I'm impressed. :)

~Jason and Heidi~ said...

Great photos! I am impressed the Grandpa and grandma Newton! Looks like great fun.

I am proud of Paul for letting his 3 yr old BOY finally cut his BOB. Way to go!

wild murdocks said...

Too bad you didn't get a video of it all with the accompanying theme music. Way to go Nancy!

"there is nothing--absolutely nothing half---so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats"--the wind in the willows