Thursday, September 18, 2008

Happy 10th Anniversary



Ten years ago today, I held my best friends hands, and looked into his eyes as we knelt together in the holy temple. Ten years that have flown by. I just want to tell you, Paul that I love you. In these past 10 years you have given me so much. 2 beautiful boys, who are the greatest gifts you could give to me. Thank you. You are such a wonderful husband and father. Thank you for being you, and teaching me so many new things. I am so filled with joy as we continue on in life together. I love you.

12 comments:

michelle said...

WOW! you two are old! No really I am feeling a little fekelpt right now, (Yes I spelt that wrong)
You two have fun this weekend don't worry about a thing. Lov ya

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the kind words Tippy, I love you more than I can tell you, (I'll show you how much later ;) and for the rest of you, you heard it here first, someone loves me and thinks I am a good husband! oh and Michelle, you also spelled, spelled wrong:) thanks for the help this weekend.

wendybird said...

Oh, you guys are so cute! 'newty' looks the same now as he did in your wedding pics, what with all that hair gone! ;)

leslie said...

awwwwww....i love seeing your wedding pics. you both look so young and in LOVE!! i'm pretty sure i was in russia, which is why i have no memory of you two ever tying the knot. hope you do something fabulous to celebrate!

TyandBre said...

Congrats on ten years! We had fun with you guys on the river. Thanks for keeping us entertained. :)

And Paul, too much information...

me said...

I know exactly why you two are smiling in that bottom picture, eeewwww gross! The river was fun and thanks for the help navigating the dark Tiff.

wild bri said...

I thought you could only get married when you were 14 in Alabama?

Congratualtions on making it 10 years.

~~Heidi~~ said...

HAppy anniversary. I can't believe its been 10 years. Time goes by so fast these days. Have fun this weekend!!!!

miranda said...

Happy Anniversary! Cute wedding picts!

Grandma Nancy said...

Where has the time flown to. Congratulations on 10 years. Have a great weekend.

~Jason and Heidi~ said...

I remember that day very well. I was prego with Koleton. Yikes!!! It was a beautiful day! Good luck with the next 10 yrs. Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Hey Paul... get a hair cut. :) How are you guys. I hope you don't mind that I am checking out your blog. It is super cute and your boys are adorable. Tiff, you get all the credit there. Congrats on 10 years. Love, Amy

"there is nothing--absolutely nothing half---so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats"--the wind in the willows