Friday, September 12, 2008

Moosie's Real Haircut




I gave in, I got tired of answering the question. That question being "how old is your daughter?" Max's beautiful blond locks have been shortly shorn. I cut the baby off {sniff...sniff}. He looks so different. Almost a little weird--that is not my kid running around the house is it? It's a good thing he is so handsome.

7 comments:

Greg and Leigh said...

what a sad, sad day.

wendybird said...

You're a brave woman! I can still only do a little at a time and then I just let it grow back out. . .with ALL of mine!
Max (YOUR Max) does look adorable with the short cut too though!

~~Heidi~~ said...

Oh my goodness, i can't believe how different he looks. He looks like such a big boy!! Good job, I just want to know, how many hours has Paul been crying since the big event?

~Jason and Heidi~ said...

Way to go! He looks great!!!!! I love the cut. Way to go Shell! I am a little sad I can't put a bow or pigtails in it anymore. (he,he...)

Paul, John Denver is long gone! But, you now have a sweet little BOY!!

miranda said...

I LOVE it!! He looks like such a boy!

Anonymous said...

John Denver may be gone but the JDM will rise again. There is no need for max to look like he is going on a mission until he goes. The hair will return, so all you "Haters" had best just pipe down and get used to it. It's like noah told me the other night, "The world would be weird if we all looked the same" so go ahead and fit the mold if you must but the JDM shall Live again!

Grandma Nancy said...

Maxie Moose is handsome no matter what hair cut he has. Noah is right, we all can't be from the same mold.

"there is nothing--absolutely nothing half---so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats"--the wind in the willows