Monday, September 8, 2008

Westwater

This weekend, Paul and I went down and ran Westwater with Paul's cousins and some friends. We had 3 rafts, 2 kayaks, and 3 ducky's. It was a great adventure. Paul and I forgot our camera, so to see some pics you will have to go here. We put on the river late, so we floated in the dark by the light of a crescent moon, until we found camp. For dinner, we cooked up some serious meat. Then we proceeded to laugh until our sides ached. It has been a long time that I have been on the water. I had a great time, it was fabulous. Thanks to all those who made the trip possible. Thanks Nate for rowing me down the river:)

3 comments:

~~Heidi~~ said...

I am so glad you got out, and had some fun. Both of you together! Love you guys

Ammie said...

Tiff, That sounds so fun!! Good for you living it up!!

~Jason and Heidi~ said...

Way to go Pauly! Impressive. I am glad you two had fun. You missed out on a killer 4-wheeler ride though.

"there is nothing--absolutely nothing half---so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats"--the wind in the willows