Monday, October 6, 2008

The End of Summer

7 comments:

~~Heidi~~ said...

I love your slide show. I love summer time, but now you get the fun times of fall, then the cold of winter. I do miss fall, but I don't think I miss winter yet! Thanks for sharing all those fun pictures, and Paul I love the lava lava!!

Grandma Nancy said...

I hate to see Summer end, but I do love Fall. I just hope it stays around for a long time.
Love the slide show.

~Jason and Heidi~ said...

Great photos! Great garden! I do absolutely love fall.

michelle said...

Oh that was so good! I love the photos and music.! That is so sad how fast summer has come and gone, Another year! ps. Thanks for including my kids in your photo slide. Love it!

miranda said...

I love the new pictures of your boys on the side- they look so grown up!

Grandma Nancy said...

Oh my, I love the pictures of the boys on the side. I know what I want for my birthday and you don't need to worry about frames, That is already taken care of.

Preston and Raelene Raban Family said...

Paul and Tiffany I love your blog! Your kids are so cute! Where are you guys living now? We are in Colorado! We would love to hear from you! You'll have to check out our blog! prestonandraelenerabanfamily.blogspot.com

"there is nothing--absolutely nothing half---so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats"--the wind in the willows