Saturday, October 18, 2008

Happy Birthday Max!

Warning-- too many pictures to choose from, the kid is just so dang cute!
(first taste of rice cereal)(giggling with Noah)
(mmmmm squash anyone?)
(hanging around Oregon with dad)


(fishing at the east fork of the west fork of the blacks fork river)(asleep after a long jog)
(brother's in jammies)(living it up on the beach)

(little stinker)
(camping at Swayses)(love at first sight)
(buddies)

(fishing at Strawberry)(best friends)


Oh where has the time gone? My baby turned 3 today. Sigh.... It seems like time is picking up speed and I am barely hanging on. Maxie Newton, I just want to take a minute to tell you how much I love you. You are one happy little guy. You are easy to please, and love your mama. I always love it when you come and jump in bed with me in the morning to snuggle up to me and twirl my hair. You have a great smile. Your big brother adores you, and so does your dad. When it is wrestle time you are always in there grunting and "bringing it". I love how you still will let me hold you close and snuggle you. You bring us all so much joy. I am pleased to say that you are officially potty trained as of last week. Not bad, 1 week before your 3rd birthday. You are our little Moose, our lives would be so different without you. We love you! Happy Birthday!

5 comments:

miranda said...

Happy Birthday Max! Oh you were such a cute baby, and now little boy. I love the picture of Max inside Pauls coat, his chubby little cheeks. Wow, I can't beleive he is 3, must be time for another one! :)

michelle said...

Oh Tiffy! I love all of those pictures///but those cheeks oh man what I would do to pinch those! YOu two better get started on that baby girl... PAUL
anyway thanks for the invite to the mickey mouse escapade. it was a blast. ANd I hope you didn't cry to long when you did that post cuz I know yoiu did. Lov ya tons see ya tonight.

Kristi said...

Happy Birthday Max!! I just love you with your short hair. What a handsome guy! I forgot how close in age our little guys are!! 3 years old....wow!

Grandma Nancy said...

Happy Birthday my little Maxie Newton. What a sweetheart you are. I don't know what we would ever do without you.

wild murdocks said...

Such a good looking kid! Hope the Birthday was super fun--

"there is nothing--absolutely nothing half---so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats"--the wind in the willows