(Michelle the Pregnant princess!)
(Michelle and Max checking out the Dino's)
(monkeying around with Grandpa in Kauai)
My other sweet little sister was born, 29 years ago today. I just wanted to take a minute to tell you that there are many things that I love about you. First, you are funny. I love your laugh. You are extremely organized, and CLEAN. You are always dressed to the nines:D (with shoes to match). You will let me call you anytime to laugh or cry if I need to. You are very crafty, and not afraid to paint (or repaint) your house. You love the *sparkle* in life. You are a sweet mother. You are so beautiful. I look up to you in so many ways, you are such an example to me. You are a great sister, and I love you! Hope you have a super day!
3 comments:
Oh my sweet sis. I love you to ., You made me cry!!!
I can't believe I am another year older...YUCK!! Well as long as I can grow old with those I love that is all that matters.RIght! THANK YOU for the darling decor on my front door.. and all the b-day wishes. Love you tons... see ya tommorrow!
happy birthday michelle! you are one gorgeous woman!!!
happy birthday, love you shelly
Post a Comment