(You giving Maxie a tubby in the sink)Happy Birthday Grandma Nancy! We would like to let you know how much we love you. In preparation for this, I asked Noah if he would tell me what he loves about you. First he said that his "favorite thing to do is have sleepovers, and that you make the best french toast in the morning." He also said that he "loves you because you are nice, and you give him presents on Halloween, on his Birthday, and Christmas. And I love to work out in the garden with you. Oh and your mashed potatoes and gravy is soooooo much better then the school lunch's."
Maxie Newton said when asked about you, "ummmmm hicky mouse!" (big grin) Then he said "I go dahma's house???" He loves that you let him watch as much Spongebob as he wants, and run around eating candy corns out of the drawer. He also loves sleepovers with Noah at your house, and when you snuggle him and let him twirl your hair.
We are all thankful for you in so many ways. Thanks for all you do for us, for the many hours of feeding us, hanging out with us, and you are always willing to take our boys so Paul and I can have some time together. We are all so blessed to have you in our lives. Have a super day, and just remember how much we all love you! XOXO
6 comments:
Happy Birthday Nancy! You really are a wonderful grandma. Noah always talks about going to grandma nancy's house and doing this or that. Those boys sure love you! Hope you have a wonderful day!
Oh Nancy ! You are a best grandma! I am so glad you love are tiffy like we do! I know I hate birthdays too. But I hope you have a great day and go do something fun!!!!
Happy Birthday Mum! I love you.
Pollywog
Happy Birthday Aunt Nancy!!
Thanks everyone for the wonderful remarks. I love having Noah and Maxie up to the house for sleep overs. It's always fun when Max will let you rock him to sleep. It was a great birthday.
Hey, I want to add my (late) birthday wishes. Is is REALLY possible that we are REALLY this old!!!Thanks for welcoming me into your home last week when it was Maxie's birthday. I enjoyed the time visiting with you and Tiff. I know I probably say this every year, but thank you for loving our Tippy and welcoming her into your lives and family. I know she loves you guys very much, loves your cooking, and willingness to skip your lunch so you can get the boys an hour earlier.
I hope you had a great day.
Karen.
Post a Comment