Thursday, October 2, 2008

Happy Birthday Heidi!

(Me and my beautiful sisters, Heidi, and Michelle)

(Heidi and Ty in Oregon)


My beautiful sister was born 27 years ago today. Wow! you are getting so old! I just wanted to take a second to tell you that I love you. You have been such a great example to me for those 27 years. Thank you for being such a patient and kind little sister. One of the many things that I love about you, is your smile. It is so genuine. I also love how unshaken you are when it comes to the gospel. I have to say that I really miss having you around, but I am happy that you get to live in paradise. (you lucky girl) You are welcome to show up here at home any time. Happy Birthday Heidi! I love you.(Moose and Ty playing in the crib)

(Ty and Heidi at Ottavio's)



(Heidi in the chopper over Kauai where she lives!)

3 comments:

~~Heidi~~ said...

Thanks Tippy for the sweet words. And birthday wish. I love and miss you too. And goodness, you don't have very good pictures of me, every single one I am cheesing it! Oh well. And look at how little both max and ty were a year ago. wow time sure goes by fast!

leslie said...

happy birthday heidi!! what a lucky girl you are to have such a sweet sis who loves you so much! hope your day was fabuloussa. :)

tiff - i loved popping in on you and hangin out for a few hours... it was just what i needed. you truely are a domestic goddess. joe is still singing your praises everytime he opens the fridge and sees that jar of jalapeno jam.
love ya!!

michelle said...

Paradise shmaradise, can't you just move back??????

"there is nothing--absolutely nothing half---so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats"--the wind in the willows