Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Brothers


Noah is such a good big brother. He usually lets Max wrestle him, climb on him, and play with his toys. (The latter being a little bit harder then the others) We had some play time in the sprinkler after dinner one night. Here they are sitting on the back step just being brothers.

Whatever Noah does, Max has to try it too. Even if it is just following him, and walking in the same path. I love to watch them play. They are truly best friends, I just hope it will stay that way in the years to come!

5 comments:

~~Heidi~~ said...

That is the cutiest thing I have ever seen. They are such awsome buddies. What a good big brother you are Noah!!

wild murdocks said...

Great pictures! Boy's can be sweet--inbetween the spicyness!

Grandma Nancy said...

love the pictures. That little Max really does everything Noah does. I just love those two little guys.

michelle said...

gav just said," that's my friend noah" so cute. Hopefully they will stay friends and not take each other out....

Grandma Karen said...

Oh such tender moments. I love how Max is so huggie. such cute boys. Max is going to miss Noah when he goes to school, but I am sure he will love the extra attention from mom.

"there is nothing--absolutely nothing half---so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats"--the wind in the willows