Okay I am in love with this new song. Colbie is totally gorgeous, and has a beautiful clear voice. I have decided that she is a female Jack Johnson. You know beach bums, playing their guitars in bare feet. Thanks to itunes free download of the week, it is so on my ipod, so I can listen as much as I please! Here's a listen
click here to ENJOY!!
4 comments:
I loved it Tiffy! Such a good song, I could listen to that a few times, very calming! Sure love ya!
I have her new CD so let me know if you would like to borrow it. I linked over from Alina's blog,fun stuff. This is Nathan by the way.
Nate, yes I totally want to borrow it! give us a call.
tippy i love it totally want it if you get it from nate. she is gorgeous she reminds me of jennifer aniston. love it
Post a Comment