Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Doodie in the tub.....

AGAIN!! AAARGH! I swear! This is the 3rd time Max! Not only do I have to grab something and fish out the poo, I also have to get out the clorox and scrub the holy crap out of the tub! This of course after we drain the tub and shower you and Noah. I guess its just one of those fun Mom jobs.

6 comments:

~Jason and Heidi~ said...

Hilarious! We missed you guys today. Hope you had fun at Grandma Nancy's. Happy Thanksgiving!

michelle said...

okay that is the one part I could do without....I have only had to do that once so far and I was dry heaving the whole time. Almost yarked...YUCKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!

me said...

Max don't worry about it. It still happens to me every once in a while. It's just a violent sneeze that makes it happen when your my age. Just pretend it's another boat in the water and try to sink it. Good times!

Kati said...

Girl...I feel your pain! Haleigh is famous for this! She does it in the shower ALL THE TIME!!! The boys start screaming like the world is going to end...and it is TOTAL MAYHEM at this house everytime! So gross!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't wait for potty training time!!! Just a few more months!
Kati

leslie said...

hilarious post, tiff!! love the you tube that goes along with it... i had hoped the kid left in the pool had realized what it was and taken a bite..... haha!!!

Sydney said...

Ah, I swear when my kids do this it's the only time the tub and toys get cleaned! Gibson is past the stage but Easton is just entering it.....motherhood is GREAT!

"there is nothing--absolutely nothing half---so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats"--the wind in the willows