Monday, November 19, 2007

Happy Birthday Paul!



Happy Birthday! 33, Holy Cow! Where did that come from? I hope your day is a good one, and you get to do something fun. There are many things that I admire about you, Pauly.
You have a deep appreciation for music.
You have an amazing mind.
You are dedicated.
You are supportive.
You are adventurous.
You kayaked the WHOLE Grand Canyon!
You are a super fantastic wrestler with Noah and Max.
You are good at everything that you try.
You have taught me many things.
You have given me 2 beautiful boys.
You have given me much happiness.
You are my sweetheart.
You are my best friend.
You are my LOVE!

I remember our first kiss! I remember sitting together quietly in the celestial room before we were married. I remember snowshoeing/backpacking on New Years day, and wanting to give up, but you encouraged me to keep going. I remember you and Greg practicing rolls in your kayak's up in power-bait pond. I remember telling you that Noah was on his way. I remember watching you hold him for the first time. I remember how you would play in the snow with him whenever it had snowed, and you had just gotten home from work. I remember giving you a pregnancy test for Valentines day to tell you Max was coming to join our family. I also remember you holding him for the first time. I remember you taking us all up for a flight. Most of all, I miss you when you are gone, and feel whole when you return. Thanks for all you do, to allow me to be home with our boys. We all love you so much. So go enjoy the day, and do something fun! Happy Birthday big daddy! We LoVE You!

8 comments:

Grandma Nancy said...

Happy Birthday Pauly, I can't believe that it has been 33 years ago that I had you. You were a tall drink of water when you were born and you have just continued to grow not only in height, but in your love for life. . Thanks for being a good son and a fantastic father and husband. I love watching you with Noah and Max. I hope Noah and Max are as easy to raise as you were. Love ya and hope you have a wonderful day.

tiffy girl said...

Thanks Tiffy and mom. Thats alot a nice stuff to say about a slacker with crap job who leaves to go kayaking all the time. I'll try to live up to the praise. Pollywog

me said...

Happy Birthday you old BASTARD!!!!
Do you remember the first time we met, oh I do and how the time has flown by. By the way how was the Grand Canyon? Did you run into any motor throwing people into the river boats?

me said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
~~Heidi~~ said...

Happy birthday paul... sorry we couldn't be there to give you your what 35 birthday spanks. hehe
no i know you aren't that old yet. I just have to give you a hard time because i will always be yonger then you, heahea... Happy birthday.. oh and nice hawaiian crack, you look just like a local. except there butts aren't that white!! love ya

michelle said...

Happy Birthday Paul. You little tird you... Hope you liked my singing yesterday... Good time line tiff ,I love the photo of Hawaii. And Nice white crack paul. Love it...!!!

michelle said...

Hey if you would of brought that red thong on our trip your butt wouldn't be white. HAHA

~Jason and Heidi~ said...

Happy Birthday Paul! Nice tan line with the plumber crack! Wow you are getting old!!!! Love the Murray's

"there is nothing--absolutely nothing half---so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats"--the wind in the willows