We are now up to 4 truckloads of leaves! That is how many we have raked up and loaded into the truck so far this fall. The kids have helped rake, and played in the many large piles of leaves before and after they were loaded into the back of the truck. I remember coming down here to rake the leaves with my Grandma, and wanting to play in the leaf piles she had worked so hard on. She would tell us that we shouldn't play in them because they were full of bugs and spiders. (I think she just didn't want to re-rake all of the leaves back up after we made them into a mess):) I just love these big old trees!
Thursday, November 15, 2007
Leaves, leaves, leaves!
We are now up to 4 truckloads of leaves! That is how many we have raked up and loaded into the truck so far this fall. The kids have helped rake, and played in the many large piles of leaves before and after they were loaded into the back of the truck. I remember coming down here to rake the leaves with my Grandma, and wanting to play in the leaf piles she had worked so hard on. She would tell us that we shouldn't play in them because they were full of bugs and spiders. (I think she just didn't want to re-rake all of the leaves back up after we made them into a mess):) I just love these big old trees!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"there is nothing--absolutely nothing half---so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats"--the wind in the willows
6 comments:
I loved playing in the leaves also!! I remember her saying that too, she would always say, that, but you can ride in the wheel barrow full of leaves while i take them to the pile. Silly Grandma, those would have bugs and spiders in them too. But I sure do miss her she was one of my best friends!! love ya
You must have some glorious trees! I love autumn and all of the leaves.
My sisters and I would rake up all the leaves and make them into houses, like house plans. It was fun. We had some serious trees at the A-Frame house. It was great. I am now all for mowing them up with the lawn mower. But, you guys have some big trees too. Lots of fun!
All of those leaves make way for Noah's favorite Season of the year. "WINTER"
Enjoy the fun.
Love ya,
There is nothing better than walking, rolling, running, riding your bike through crunchy leaves. I love that. We are so lucky to have such beautiful seasons. Thanks for all your hard work. Love ya.
Tiff you totally should of called me to come help. And play ...Gavin would love to play in the leaves and they make such cute pictures/
Post a Comment