Thursday, November 1, 2007

Trick or Treat!


Sorry I don't have any pictures!!! The camera is with Pauly, and I forgot to get film for the "other camer". But they looked so cute! Noah was Spiderman (with muscles!) And Max was Elmo! He didn't want to put on the costume, but he did after a little coaxing. We went to the first house, which was my neighbors across the street. Ann always puts together a little bag for the kids in the neighborhood. Filled with homemade sugar cookies, popcorn balls, and other yummy treats. So when she opened the door and helped Max put the candy in his bag, he was hooked! He had the best time! Pick a candy, put it in the bag, say "dank do" and "see ya" then "bye". He was cute! Noah had a great time too. He was thrilled to get a few glow sticks along the way. We finished up at Grandma Nancy's where she was waiting with dinner and new jammies! Thanks Grandma! We love that tradition! When we got home Noah was sitting on the floor going through his bag, counting his candy. It took me back to when I was a Trick-or-treater.......Halloween was successful!

7 comments:

~~Heidi~~ said...

That is so cute, sounds like you guys had a great time! Wish we could have seen. Ty keeps turning off the computer, so i think its a sign he wants me off. love you guys

~~Heidi~~ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
~~Heidi~~ said...

Sorry I don't know why it posted twice, that is why i deleted it!

leslie said...

seriously - no pictures?? :( dang that paul!!! sounds like you had a really good time though, which is all that matters. :) love the dinner and jammies tradition....

michelle said...

k I totally could of taken a photo I had my camera. Duh! They did look dang cute! Hey thanks for the listening year this week, it has been a crazy one!

Kati said...

Ahhhhh....wish you had some pics! I did see them the other night though...and they looked really cute! Actually...I don't think I saw little Elmo....he got rid of his costume pretty quick, but I did see Spiderman! Hope you are doing okay without the hubby! What a good wife you are! I would be calling my hubby all kinds of "choice" words for taking the camera.

Grandma Karen said...

Hey Newty's! You all looked sooo cute. I love how Max totally got into it! Pretty smart boy. It's too bad daddy missed out on all the fun!! Thanks for coming up.
Love you guys.

"there is nothing--absolutely nothing half---so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats"--the wind in the willows