Yay for Pumpkins, I have always loved going to get a PuMKiN! I have also always looked forward to carving PuMKiNs for Halloween. This year, I set a new record, I carved 3 PuMKiNs in 30 minutes! Guts and seeds also removed in that time. I owe it all to my handy dandy PuMKiN carving knife! You know, the cheap little orange handled saw knifes. You must purchase one next year if you don't already own one. I also love the taste of PuMKiN. I used to ask for PuMKiN pie instead of Birthday cake. Pauly makes a mouth watering, super moist, absolutely delicious PuMKiN cake. It truly is to die for. Yummmy PuMKiN bread, PuMKiN cookies, oh I could go on, and on.......
Wednesday, November 7, 2007
Ode to PuMKiNs
Yay for Pumpkins, I have always loved going to get a PuMKiN! I have also always looked forward to carving PuMKiNs for Halloween. This year, I set a new record, I carved 3 PuMKiNs in 30 minutes! Guts and seeds also removed in that time. I owe it all to my handy dandy PuMKiN carving knife! You know, the cheap little orange handled saw knifes. You must purchase one next year if you don't already own one. I also love the taste of PuMKiN. I used to ask for PuMKiN pie instead of Birthday cake. Pauly makes a mouth watering, super moist, absolutely delicious PuMKiN cake. It truly is to die for. Yummmy PuMKiN bread, PuMKiN cookies, oh I could go on, and on.......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"there is nothing--absolutely nothing half---so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats"--the wind in the willows
7 comments:
Duh! That was one thing we forgot to do in this crazy month. I have 4 huge pumpkins intouched on my porch if you want them....Thanks for the comment on my blog I got alittle teary lov ya
Hey we love punkin too. If you take shelllys punkins you can save the guts and make your own homemade punkin something. I love the pics!!! Love ya tippy!
oh and I remember when we were yonger, and when mom would whip out the pie for your birthday, i remember always being so mad that you didn't have a cake because at the time I didn't think I liked punkin pie at all. hehe silly little girl huh!
I had so much fun taking Noah and Max to get the pumpkins and I know that Grandpa Great had a wonderful time carving with Noah bug.
A fun time was had by all, even Papa Rick who had his hands in the pumpkin guts. Yucky stuff....
Love you guys,
Cute pictures...I adore pumkin as well. This year I'm trying to cut up, steam, blend, and freeze my own pumkin for pie--my mouth waters just thinking about it...
look how long max's hair is getting... love it. i didn't know that about you - that you love pumpkin THAT much. very cool. my fave is pumpkin bread....
great pics!
Love the 3rd photo, close up of max. He looks adorable. Thanks for the oil. Grayson is looking better. You are so thoughtful. Love ya!
Post a Comment