It's not the years in your life, but the life in your years.
Noah Bug, I am so proud of you and your skiing. Can't wait to hit the slopes with you. Keep up the good work.....
thats my noah boy. Great job on the slide show tippy. See you guys tomorrow :)Dad
Oh man he looks like he is 12 hello! and buddy I love your goggles. There as big as your head. That totally made me want to go skiing. Greg you are a great teacher!@
so great! i'd love for my kids to be ski bums... another good reason to move to utah!! :)
How fun! great photo's--
I can't believe how good he is! Nice job Noah!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Noah Bug, I am so proud of you and your skiing. Can't wait to hit the slopes with you. Keep up the good work.....
thats my noah boy. Great job on the slide show tippy. See you guys tomorrow :)
Dad
Oh man he looks like he is 12 hello! and buddy I love your goggles. There as big as your head. That totally made me want to go skiing. Greg you are a great teacher!@
so great! i'd love for my kids to be ski bums... another good reason to move to utah!! :)
How fun! great photo's--
I can't believe how good he is! Nice job Noah!
Post a Comment