Thursday, February 21, 2008

SkyWest Uniform


Okay, this job requires a uniform.  If it were up to Paul, this would be his uniform, flip flops and a tan.  Unfortunately, Paul has to wear :a white shirt, black tie, epaulets, black pants, black shoes.  (Even his luggage has to be black!)  A black blazer, or the leather jacket.  There are certain "rules" to the uniform.  The hat is not required, unless your epaulets are not showing.  (those are the black and gold striped "handles" as Noah calls them on the shoulder of the shirt, or leather jacket.)  Paul is having a hard time deciding on whether or not he should wear "the hat".  Yip, the pilot hat.  I of course think he should,  you know what they say about women and a man in uniform.  So, lets put it to a vote.  What do you think??

11 comments:

~~Heidi~~ said...

WOW, I don't think ty will recognize you in a uniform, anytime we see a guy with longer wavy hair, and sunglasses he always says, hey Uncle Paul. humm, i don't know, i have always thought the hats, but I don't wear those ugly 1980's leather jackets like you see so many of them wearing. So hey anything to get your woman going, rarrr, go get her tiger. Wear the hat...

leslie said...

what?! how can i vote without a visual?? come on paul... give it up!!

Grandma Nancy said...

Pauley, just go with the hat. I am sure you will look hot....

michelle said...

Okay Paul we all know you would love to just were a teeshirt, cargos, and your flops. But I vote you go for the gold man. You gotta wear the whole awnsomble. For Heaven sake what is a piolit without his Hat.
Plus we all know you already wear your Hat with your Red thong underwear around the house. JK

michelle said...

okay I spelt piolet wrong, how do you spell that. oh my

auntpittypat said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
auntpittypat said...

Pollywog, Would like to see the hat, but if your sweet Tiffy wants you to wear it, then I'm all for it. Would like to see you so dressed up.

tiffy girl said...

OK tina, you asked for it with the red thong comment,
it's wear not were
ensemble not awnsomble
pilot not piolet
and spelled not spelt
get it? got it? Good! Sorry we missed the party, and I do Not wear red thong undies

Grandma Karen said...

Hey I'm with Leslie. We can't vote without seeing the goods! I'm sure Pauley will look so handsome no matter what he wears, but seriously I want to SEE the uniform!
We are so proud of you Paul I bet it feels good to go forward.

wild bri said...

Hat all the way Pollywog. You will look so hot, I want to see a picture.

Brent Seamons said...

Hey tiff, thanks for the words of encouragement, I'm sure I will take you up on the help. I always like looking at your guys blogs.

"there is nothing--absolutely nothing half---so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats"--the wind in the willows