Tuesday, February 5, 2008

New Do



I have been thinking about cutting my hair for a few months now. (sorry Paul) This afternoon, on a whim I cut 4 inches off the length and added some layers. Snip, snip. You should have seen the pile of hair on the floor. Thanks Michelle! Change is good.

10 comments:

leslie said...

so cute - love it!!! i've been thinking about chopping mine off the last little while too... been thinking about an a-line bob. i'll wait a week or two to see if the urge passes or persists. :)

love the new look you gave your blog too!!!

miranda said...

Really Cute Tiff!! Change is always good!! :)

~~Heidi~~ said...

I love it, it looks so cute on you, I forgot how long your hair had gotten.

Grandma Nancy said...

you go girl. I love the new cut. Yes, change is always good.
Love you guys.

~Jason and Heidi~ said...

Paul isn't here, so don't worry. I think it is absolutely adorable. I love it. You wear it so cute. Way to go Shelly. You look Fabulous.

Grandma Karen said...

I think its called "cabin fever" just tell Paul you had a sudden onset. I did the same thing I needed a change so the fastest thing to change was my hair, only I like your's alot better than mine. Next time maybe I should just try moving the furniture around first! You look darling, enjoy the change, besides it is an easy one to grow out again.

Kati said...

Oh my! You look SO GREAT! I love it! I am in desperate need of a change too! It must be this yucky weather!
I'm sure your hubby will love it too! How could he not???
Kati

michelle said...

Thank you Thank You everyone.!!! I know I have the gift to make one a beauty. Just kiddin you were already a beauty. I love it . You needed something new. Thanks for letting me add alittle spice in your life. lov ya

wild murdocks said...

Love it!

E. said...

LOVE the new do. Looks really classy.

"there is nothing--absolutely nothing half---so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats"--the wind in the willows