I decided to plant some bulbs in a vase, to add some cheerfulness to the kitchen. I figured a few bright daffodils would help with the mood of the room. I planted them 2 weeks ago, and they are just starting to sprout. YAY! Don't get me wrong, I love the snow. But its been a long, bitter cold and extremely snowy January. My mother in law has some paper whites growing in her kitchen. I figured that I would give it a go. I thought about taking a picture once a week, and trying out a time lapse of the growth. Maybe you'll just get a shot when they are finally blooming. (I am getting impatient.) I found this for your viewing pleasure, and maybe it will warm you up a bit, a little video to enjoy on a cold, snowy day!
5 comments:
That was cool, thanks for sharing, I can't wait to see what your plants look like!! Love ya
I love fresh flowers during the winter-- they're a delightful treat!
That was a breath of fresh air. I am so ready for spring. I will say This january has been so LONG!!!! Probably all of the sick kids ect. I am so ready to go for a walk with my kids. Thanks for the flowers I look at them every morning to see if they have bloomed. NOT yet. Soon enough./
umm Yes we think they are all alive . we can see 2 crabs but have yet to find the 3. ? Maybe he is the stalker in the night. who knows all i know is they were a waste of money
Hi Tiff,
It took me a while to figure out how to get to your blog...how are things going? It was great to hear from you. Keep in touch!!
-Hash
Post a Comment