Saturday, February 16, 2008

the sweetest boy


I have the sweetest little boy.  Yesterday while putting Max down for his nap, Noah wrote this on the chalkboard.  He is learning in  kindergarten how to write sentences by sounding out the words.  (Paul has been in flight training for the past 6 weeks and recently caught a bad cold.) We often write notes to each other on the chalkboard, but this one takes the cake!  

11 comments:

~~Heidi~~ said...

Now that is the cutiest thing ever. seriously I think Noah has the softest heart like his mamma, You could love you for ever and ever, we just have to let him. Good job on writing Noah, you are so good!
Love you guys, and I hope Paul feels better too!

miranda said...

That is sweet. I love when they are learning to read and write and sound everything out. Such a sweet little guy!! Hope you had a Happy Valentines!

michelle said...

Noah you are awesome.I love your hand writing you did great!

TyandBre said...

That is so cute. I hope you are hanging in there with Paul away for so long! And I love the new hair cut! Very sassy! :)

Unknown said...

tiff,
that is so cute! i didn't know noah was that old! i got your message about your new calling...congrats and i will for sure let you know if i think of something! thanks so much!
ashli

J. Melody said...

That is so sweet! I'm impressed with Noah's writing abilities. Is Paul back yet? Hope all went well with his training and that you're all healthy and happy.
~Jenn

Kati said...

What a smart kid! So impressive!
Kati

leslie said...

what a sweet little man!! very cool! noah, make sure you take good care of your mom while your dad is away. love you tiff - hang in there! xoxo

Grandma Nancy said...

Noah Bug, what a sweet boy you are. I know that your daddy loved the message you left him on the chalk board. Thanks for the sleep over we had the other night. Next time we will have Max sleep too.
Love you...

michelle said...

Tippy your comment got accidentally erased on sophs b-day blog sorry ! We will miss you tonight lov ya

Grandma Karen said...

Cute

"there is nothing--absolutely nothing half---so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats"--the wind in the willows