Saturday, February 9, 2008

Hearts!




Valentine's Day preparation. While Max-e-moose had his nap, Noah and I spent some time cutting and gluing hearts together to display in our big window. We started a new rule at our house this year. No TV on fridays! Little projects like this have helped fill the afternoon when Max is napping, and I am usually trying to get something done. Noah and I had a good time, so much fun that Noah and Max's ceiling is also adorned with the hearts:)

8 comments:

~Jason and Heidi~ said...

You are such a good Mommy! Always doing cute projects with your boys! Way to go Tina!

michelle said...

I love the HEarts they are so cute. I love Valentines Day!!! Love you

~~Heidi~~ said...

How cute, I love it! That is so smart, to have project friday's you are oh so clever tippy! Looks like Noah was loving it too!
Hey did they ever get my post card at school yet? Love ya,

~~Heidi~~ said...

ps noah, I love your Gecko tattoo, Ty would be so excited about that! He still loves geckos, we have to go gecko hunting everynow and then before bed. Love ya buddie

tiffy girl said...

Heidi-
Noah told me thursday that he got his postcard and he was so excited. Sorry, need to call you. Also the tattoo was soooo cool it glowed in the dark!! i can just hear the gecko's churping now;) love you

leslie said...

so great! i bet you've made lots of people smile as they drive past your house!!!

Grandma Nancy said...

Noah Bug, I love the valentines. You are so lucky to have such a good Mommy. I will have to stop by and see how pretty your window looks.
Love you guys.

wild murdocks said...

How fun! It reminds me that I need to get to work! We are making our valentines for school this year--what was I thinking?

Hope your surviving the last weeks that Paul is gone!

"there is nothing--absolutely nothing half---so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats"--the wind in the willows