Tuesday, June 19, 2007

The Carnival



We took Noah to the Carni! What a place. Where do they come from? The weirdest, grungiest, most skantily clad people who you only see when the Carni is in town. Regardless, of the carni folk, we really had a great time.
Noah loved the rides. He just couldn't get enough, and Max slept in the truck with Papa Rick.

Best of all, I got to ride the Ferris Wheel with my Noah boy. He was a little scared at first, but relaxed after a few spins around.

But most important we did not forget the cotton candy (Pauls favorite). You just can't beat pure sugar!!

2 comments:

wild murdocks said...

Tiff,
I didn't know you were a blogger! How delightful! It was fun to see you and your little family, and chat a bit! The pictures are great--I'll be back!

wildmurdocks.blogspot.com

michelle said...

who are these people? all i have to say is -fdsfds jhjhu lkukj bhght lkkiuj l;ojyh hjhuy ftr jhuykj kjgyt

"there is nothing--absolutely nothing half---so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats"--the wind in the willows