It's not the years in your life,
but the life in your years.
Tuesday, June 26, 2007
The Water boy
Max totally has a thing for water. (No wonder- it is his middle name). If he is fussing at all, just turn on the hose, hand it to him and he will forever be happy.
Hey That is totally Ty too! Its so great in a way because then you don't have to listen to them fussy any longer! I can't wait tell they can splash in the water together! 3 months!! Yippy! I am not excited if you cant tell!!! :) Love you
Tippy, I love reading and checking my girls blogs. Somedays it is the highlight of my day. I loved having you 3 up last week and the boys in their jammies. I love that time of night. I'm sooo lucky to have you so close. Love ya, (lambert) he-he!
4 comments:
so cute love the cheesier moose. you always make me smile.
I got the message , check out my blog
Hey That is totally Ty too! Its so great in a way because then you don't have to listen to them fussy any longer! I can't wait tell they can splash in the water together! 3 months!! Yippy! I am not excited if you cant tell!!! :) Love you
Such cute boys, we are spending lots of time in water too--it's hot!
Tippy, I love reading and checking my girls blogs. Somedays it is the highlight of my day. I loved having you 3 up last week and the boys in their jammies. I love that time of night. I'm sooo lucky to have you so close.
Love ya, (lambert) he-he!
Post a Comment