Here he is my little Buzz Lightyear, who as you can see has on his high pressure space wings. What fun! I love this picture, we took 3 or 4 to get a good one with the timing and all that on a digital camera, but the first one we took was the best. Noah and I stayed up late on Wednesday night and went out to see the Space Station and the Shuttle pass. It was awesome!! The shuttle is now back, but you can still see the space station orbiting the earth. To see what time it will be making a pass we went to the Clark Planetarium Site click here
then enter the date and use drop down menu to find space station passes. There is other sweet stuff on this site, if you go to "Nasa News" You can link to the Hubble Telescope site and check out awesome pics and movies. Check it out! Space is so amazing!
1 comment:
That is so great! He was loving it wasn't he!!!!
Oh noah boy, our little austronat (how ever you spell that) I LOVE SPACE TOO!
Post a Comment