Thursday, June 7, 2007

I've been "tagged"

Okay I have been tagged by Leslie. Which means I gotta give up some juice. 7 bits of juice, about me that will probably give you all something to giggle about. Here it goes:

1. The first music anything I ever bought with my own money was the hit single (on tape of course) "Wind of Change" by the Scorpions. I think it was the whistling that I really liked.

2. The second thing I ever bought and saved hard for, was a pair of LA Gear hightops. $65.00 They were soooo rad! With black, pink, and white laces so you could twist, or braid them. Then on the sides they had the leather that was slit and twisted and multi-colored for the coolest effect. I wanted them so bad, because I babysat for Diane Hatfield, and she is so cute and petite, and probably wears a size 5, so they looked so awesome on her, but me and my size 8's well, they were ok.

3. I was a bully. Yip, sweet little ol' me. I feel so terrible that I was so mean to this girl, in 6th grade. She was in my choir class, and she sat in front of me. I would put my feet on her chair and wiggle it all the time, she would turn around and tell me to stop. But the other girls sitting around me thought it was funny, so I kept it up. What a brat! I am so sorry! If I ever see her again I will totally apologize!!

4. My most embarrasing moment happened when I was about 13 or so. I was in the ski school at Sundance. Where every saturday your parents would drop you off at the Springville library and a big bus would pick you up. You would have a lesson in the morning, and then ski all afternoon. Well, I was a chicken. So my Dad would come up and ski with us in the afternoons after our lessons. This one particular saturday it was really stormy and they had closed the top of the mountain. Lets just say, everyone was skiing on the bottom. We had our lunch in the lodge, that day I had a mini pizza. And let me just say, my tummy hadn't felt right all morning (not just nerves either). We finished our lunch, and got all suited and mittened up to head back out on the mountain. I mentioned the storm? The wind was bad, so naturally I put back on my face mask. You remember- the neoprene one with the slit for your nose and the holes in the sides so you could breath. Ya that one. I can still smell it. As I got out the door of the lodge to head up to get my skis just past the stairs. I felt it coming. Yip you guessed it, that mini pizza was coming back! Face mask on!! Poor me, doubled over by the bottom stair with everyone watching as the vomit was coming over the top of the mask, out the holes, and the nose slit. It was awful. After my Dad got me back on my ski booted feet, and to the "Blazer". He helped me get the pukey clothes off, and cleaned me up. He rounded up Jason and drove us all home. The next saturday on the bus, I heard Jason in the back of the bus sitting by some girl who said "did you guys see that little girl pukeing by the stairs last week?" Jason's reply "Yeah, that was my sister!"

5. I love Carmel. It is my favorite. I ate a whole batch of carmeled popcorn all by myself. OINK OINK!


6. I am PROUD of myself, as of June 2nd. I have been jogging for 1 year! I have kept it up for a year, thats 12 months, 365 days! Paul was a huge help, he jogged by my side for I don't even know how many miles. He pushes the jogger, and is a great motivator. My favorite is to jog behind him coming up maple street and look at his smokin' ass! I love you Pauly! I can say that I have kept it up even during the drab winter months, (thanks to mom and her treadmill) and put in the miles at least three times a week. Some weeks were better than others but I am hoping to do better this summer and run 4 days a week. I am training for the Hobble Creek half marathon in August!!

7. I am a creative person, and can do lots of things, here is a shot of my first acrylic painting. I just wish I would stick to one thing and really expand that talent. I guess thats where a little impulsiveness comes in.


Okay there you have it! You better be laughing! So now Michelle and Heidi TAG YOU'RE IT!

5 comments:

michelle said...

Excuse me! What am i supposed to do ... Dad your the best, cleaning tippy up after that embarrassment. What happened when i was pukeing in the garbage can after i had sophie, you ran like a scared cat....ha ha
leave it to jas micdreamy to be flirting with all of the girls on the bus making fun of you. stinker!!!!Pauly your you do have a somk'in ass especially in those oldnavy jeans we bought ya for your b-day . Always shakin it geez.

michelle said...

sorry i should of spell checked that comment. oh well

~~Heidi~~ said...

HEy thats not fair. Oh well, Tiff that was so funny, I learned so many things about my big sis that I never knew before. I am so sorry about the pucky, that would have sucked! Way to go I am impressed with you running, you motivate me to run more. I have been doing better, but there is always room for improvement. Oh one last thing, when did you paint that amazing picture. You are so talented. I am a little jelous!

tiffy girl said...

Heid- I took the class in September the week before we went to oregon. it was a 2 day class. I thought I has signed up for the one that was a red bard and a field of huge sunflowers, but it was a tuscan landscape instead. I should take another one and paint some more it was hard, but fun!

leslie said...

yay, you did it!!! thanks for playing... so fun to find out new things about you. you've become quite the little artist... so great! you need to get an etsy page and start makin' cash off your craftiness/artisitc abilities. seriously. and i loved the pizza puking ski story... hehe! good job on the running. what an accomplishment. i only hope that i can become as consistent a runner as you are. hobble creek is the only thing keeping me motivated at the moment!!!

"there is nothing--absolutely nothing half---so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats"--the wind in the willows