Here comes the real world. Noah has graduated. My baby is growing up! I can't believe that he will soon be in kindergarten at the big school down the street. Where has time gone? I am sure every parent has asked themself that question at one point or another. He just can't be old enough to go to school. We will have to savor the summer before the school years begin. I love you Noah boy!
3 comments:
you really do have to savor every minute , look at soph she will be 4mths already. Next thing will both blink and they will be in colleage. way to go noah!!!!love ya
Noah great job. That will be exciting to go to the big school down the street. Why does time go so fast? I hope you guys have the most wonderful summer ever! I Love you all
yay noah! tiff you look gorgeous in this pic and definetly not old enough to be mom to a little guy about to enter kindergarten. crazy the way time plays tricks on you!
Post a Comment