For those of you who don't know Rick and Nancy, (my awesome in-laws) built their new house and moved in last June. It is an absolutely beautiful home, and they were able to do everything they wanted to this house, their dream house. Well, come December there was a fire. Which was devestating. I am so thankful that everyone was safe, and that the house was fixable. It sucked. It was hard to see them go through this difficult time. But here we are after 6 months of construction. The house is now a home again. It is great to see my family in the home again. Sure there are boxes everywhere and there is lots to do, but all in all I guess it doesn't matter where we are together, its the family that makes a home. But I will say this--it sure feels good to be up the canyon again. It is such a peaceful place. Now we just gotta get Noah to call it "the house up the canyon" not "the house that burned up." I love my in-laws they are so good to me. I am so glad you are home!
Wednesday, June 6, 2007
Home Again
For those of you who don't know Rick and Nancy, (my awesome in-laws) built their new house and moved in last June. It is an absolutely beautiful home, and they were able to do everything they wanted to this house, their dream house. Well, come December there was a fire. Which was devestating. I am so thankful that everyone was safe, and that the house was fixable. It sucked. It was hard to see them go through this difficult time. But here we are after 6 months of construction. The house is now a home again. It is great to see my family in the home again. Sure there are boxes everywhere and there is lots to do, but all in all I guess it doesn't matter where we are together, its the family that makes a home. But I will say this--it sure feels good to be up the canyon again. It is such a peaceful place. Now we just gotta get Noah to call it "the house up the canyon" not "the house that burned up." I love my in-laws they are so good to me. I am so glad you are home!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"there is nothing--absolutely nothing half---so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats"--the wind in the willows
2 comments:
That would be so hard to have your dream burn. But I am glad that they are back in and can now settle once again! I can't wait to see this dream home! And aren't Kids so honest, they tell you how it is!
tippy,tell nanc i want to come up , that little martha her. they are great people your lucky. were glad your back ,love ya guys.... love the jensens.....
Post a Comment