
Happy Birthday to my big brother, the independence baby! Jason has always been a great brother. He has always let me tag along, from playing in the irrigation ditches together, wrestling, fighting over "huts", feeding the cows in the fields. Snomobiling after school, Ski school at Sundance. Summer time swims in the reservoir. (Don't forget the time you made me eat dog food!) To driving me to and from school, and letting me hang out with your friends. He has always been a great example to me, spiritually. He is a great father. He is the hardest worker I know. He has many talents. Happy Birthday Jas! I love you. (Sorry the picture is a little fuzzy-it was taken the day you entered the MTC)
3 comments:
Tiff you are such a sweetheart. I totally remember that day. I remember all the emotion of the day and delivering him to the MTC. You kids have all given me such beautiful memories. They make me smile and give me so much joy in my old age.
You and Jason have always been good friends. From the day we brought you home he came to you in my arms and offered you his favorite ball. He is such a good son. I absolutely loved the blessing he gave Grayson last week. I am soo blessed as a mother to have such incredible people as "my kids."
Tiff - love it ! we called jas and sang to him. I think everyone heard us cuz we were loud. That's okay cuz we love him. The thing that i don't miss the most about livin with a big bro is- when he would pin us down and either give us nuggies or the spit treatment. where he would pretend he was going to spit ,it would get right to your face then he would suck it up real fast . SICK. Or the "name 10 fruits "! That always left a mark. Any way we love ya bro happy b-day (old man) !!!!!!! p.s. i love the hair tiff!!!lol
I remember the name 10 fruits game, and the spit torcher. That was the worst, I would always try to pretend that i wasn't worried, but i really was, I think a few times he forgot to swallow it back, and it got me. I love watching the home video of him with the golf ball and club, while Tiffy is taping him, he was just thumping on her, trying to deminstrate how the Golf club works!! OH silly boys, Happy birthday Jas, I sure love you, thanks for always looking out for your littliest sis!!
Post a Comment