Friday, July 6, 2007

Thank Goodness for Modern Medicine!!

I know you are all very worried (j/k), so I will just let you know that Noah, Max and I all went to see the good Dr. Penrod. I have a sinus infection, and Noah has been sick for 2 weeks now and is not shaking it off. He also had a red throat, and fluid on his ear. Max takes the cake though, double ear infections with a hint of bronchitis. Poor kid! All I know is zithromax here we come! It has been 2 days now on the meds and I am feeling sooooo much better. I hope the kids will feel better tomorrow. Thanks for your concern we will be back to ourselves soon! Summer time is not for sickies!

3 comments:

michelle said...

TIPPY, YES THEY HAVE ABLOG. IM GLAD YOUR ALL FEELING BETTER, YOU COULD OF BROUGHT THAT GIFT BY TOMMORROW. YOUR A SWEETIE HE LOVED IT. YOU'LL HAVE TO COME LOOK AT HIS STASH , SPOILED. I BETTER GO TO BED ITS 11:00. LOVE YA

leslie said...

your poor boys.... and YOU!!! so glad you went to the doc and are on your way back up! good thing, otherwise they would've had to cancel the oar concert! :)

~~Heidi~~ said...

YEAH, I am so glad you are feeling better. And the kids too!just make sure when sept. comes youa re all healthy!! Love you

"there is nothing--absolutely nothing half---so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats"--the wind in the willows