
This is how I feel. I have been sick for a week now. I hate it! I don't have time for it. I completely missed out on a whole week of training for the 1/2 marathon. I am getting antsy, I need to get out and run, and today my sore throat feels better (finally). Noah and Max have been sick too. Neither one has been sleeping well the past week, and when you finally do start getting sleep and go back to interupted sleep it is HARD! I am crossing my fingers that Paul will continue taking the Airborne and luckily skip out on the family fun.
4 comments:
Poor cats! It's especially hard when the mom is sick, trying to take care of everyone else! Your picture is quite frightning, but probably reflective of how you've been feeling!
tippy , gav says tippy's silly!!! that you are silly girl , sorry your not feeling well.
Crazy picture Tiff! Sounds like you are pushing yourself rather hard for the marathon. Sorry, your sick. Good luck with the run.:)
It sucks, when you don't feel good, and then when you get little sleep at night, trust me i know how little sleep feels and its not fun at all!! Love you Tippy, get to feeling better!!
Post a Comment