
Here is his description: It is a picture of our house. It has one of our big sunflowers that I planted on the west side of the house. The blue is the sky. The airplane is one that Paul is flying over our house with Noah inside. (Paul fly's over on occasion route permitting.) The sun is out, and the stop sign means stop if you have a car. The big tree is one of the big trees that are in front of the house, but he couldn't draw them all because they wouldn't all fit.
6 comments:
Good job neutron i love it. You are a good artist. Keep up the good work maybe he'll be the next Denny Denton
Tell Noah that he did an awesome job! I knew it was your house before you even wrote about it:) I love the airplane and the sunflower, very cute.
NOAH I LOVE IT~~ Thanks so much, its the best picture I have ever seen! I thought at first the airplane was you flying to hawaii to see me, but its better that its you and your daddy! Sure love you, cant wait to see you in a month!! YIPPY!!!!!!
Noah Bug, I love the picture you drew for Heidi. Keep up the good work. Tell Max that I love the picture with him wearing everyones shoes.
Love ya,
Noah, I love your picture. So much detail!! You are such a good artist.
I had so much fun with today at the "Dino Place" you were such a good boy. I really liked watching you play in the wet sand with that other little boy. You were so kind to him and so good to share. Grandma loves you bug. Pretty soon we will have LOTS of wet sand to play in!!
paul you kill me . I actually am going to ask her on tues if you would like your hair cut then . your a nut just because she wears 10 inch high heels and smarty bikinis you think shes hot ....geeeez .... crazy cat
Post a Comment