Saturday, we took the boat out. We went to Strawberry. Rick and Nancy came with us, which was wonderful :)
We all had a hoopla of a time, lunching on the back of the boat, cruising around the lake, fishing, swimming, water skiing, riding the freeboard, and holding Max in the bough of the boat (huh grandma).
Noah did excellent on the freeboard, he rode with Paul for a little while. Then it was Max's turn. He wasn't too sure of what we were doing to him. He liked it until they nose dived into the water. Paul wakeboarded, and I ripped it up on the slalom ski. Ya, I still got it!
5 comments:
That looks like so much fun, you guys are just warming up for the hawaii fun boarding!! hehe, I just made the word up what do you think. We are a little jelouse that you got to take the boat out. We do miss water skiing and wake boarding. But hey you can't beat the beach right.
I Love It!! it is soooooo good to see someone taking the boat out and enjoying it. The boat is such a good family toy. When you were cleaning it, just the smell of it brought back memories. Remember skiing at Lake Powell later in the day when the sun had gone off the water where we were parked and you kids would ski out to where the sun was and you could totally feel the heat coming off the rocks. Then sitting in the boat after dinner with just the stero on just talking and chillin from the big day. Such good memories!!
I wanted to see some pictures of you Tiff--tearin' it up with some sweet moves! Looks like your having a great summer and keeping busy!
look at you gorgeous! I swear you have the prettiest smile.... I love the pictures. next time we will for sure go with. I don't think I have skiied scince gav was born. But i'm pretty sure i could take both you and paul out.
Tiffy girl, love the pictures you just posted. I am so proud of the Noah bug riding the wake board. He did an awesome job. We had a wonderful time boating, but next time I hope we ALL remember to wear the sun screen.
Post a Comment