oh wow!! look at the gorgeous little village tucked up under your tree - i LOVe it!!! so glad you had a good one....... and what cute shepherd boys you have - love max's hair! xx
Christmas was the best with you guys at the house. Playing in the snow and eating lots of food, what could be better than that. Noah, I love the video of you and your dad going down the sleigh riding hill. I will be out there pretty soon with you and Max.
4 comments:
oh wow!! look at the gorgeous little village tucked up under your tree - i LOVe it!!! so glad you had a good one....... and what cute shepherd boys you have - love max's hair! xx
Les, actually that is Grandma Nancy's tree's and village. Which is absolutely gorgeous. Max was a very good boy not to touch---to much!
Christmas was the best it always is...
Christmas was the best with you guys at the house. Playing in the snow and eating lots of food, what could be better than that. Noah, I love the video of you and your dad going down the sleigh riding hill. I will be out there pretty soon with you and Max.
Post a Comment