Saturday, December 15, 2007

It's official!


Wednesday, we got the official Fed Ex envelope! Welcoming Paul aboard the SKYWEST family. He will start training on January 7th. He will be flying the Brasilia EMB 120. Click here to see Brazilia info Pretty cool airplane! 2 Turbo props, Pratt & Whitney engines! SSSWEEEETT! (Paul loves it when I talk airplane) J/K We don't know yet where he will be based or really anthing else, but we will keep you updated. Way to go Pauly--we are so proud of you.

5 comments:

~~Heidi~~ said...

YEAH PAULy!!!
Congrats on the big job. So now you can fly to hawaii and come pick me up anytime I want to come home right?? Or better yet, just bring your family here to play with us! YEAH. That is so awesome!

wild bri said...

Thats great Pollywog
Can you land that Brasilia at Indian Creek on the Middle Fork? I'll bet we could get a lot of boats in the back of that thing.
Are you guys going to have to move or will you fly out of SLC?
Congratulations!
Bri

tiffy girl said...

yippy skippy. "the man" has finally beaten me into submission. looks like it's short haircuts and no facial hair from here on. Bri, I don't think we'll be taking her into the middle fork. We should have done that this past year when I worked for Salmon Air. Looks like I have about 6 weeks of training and then I will likely be based in fresno for around six months, I'll just commute and get a ratty apartment out there until I can get based back in SLC. I'll keep ya'll updated.
pollywog

me said...

WOW! I don't believe it. They didn't want you as a flight attendant, what a rip. I guess a pilot is just as good. I prefer the Canadair Regional Jet 900 myself with the large turbo flex- compassitor. It really gets up and goes, 0-60 mph in just 2 seconds. Plus the wheels look a lot better on the 900 than the Brasilia EMB 120. Plus who really wants to fly a plane made in Brazil. Canadian made all the way baby!!!

Creed said...

Good on ya! Newty
So I guess you and Bri already answered my first question, but how about the landing strip in Glacier bay for the Tatshenshini, I think it would fit?
Jobs,Women,Church callings Eventually we all take it for the team.(I hope my wife doesn't read this!)

"there is nothing--absolutely nothing half---so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats"--the wind in the willows