Tuesday, December 4, 2007

New Workout

Whew! I just got home from my 5:30am workout session. It started with a few ladies in our ward who run together. Now it's evlolved to the primary room being full of ladies from different wards. (Shell even joined in the fun!) All you need is a exercise ball, some 3, 5 & 8 lb. hand weights and a floor mat. YEEHA! Get ready to be sore. The workout was great. I can tell it will target all the right places. I am determined to keep it up. Even if I have to do it at home. YouTube video is just so you can see a little bit of what it is we are doing.

6 comments:

Grandma Karen said...

You go girls!! I am so proud of you. Keep up the good work, I am too chicken to inflict such uncomfrotableness on myself. Although I have started doing a little more than nothing at all.

Grandma Karen said...

P.S. Pauly lets see those head shots of the new you!

michelle said...

Okay , yip I can already feel my butt getting tone. I will defintley be sore tommorrow. Thanks for the EARLY MORNING Fun.

leslie said...

way to go tiff! how many times a week do you go?? i think i'd need a nap by 10:00 but it sounds like a good time. i need something like this to get my lazy butt movin again.... i've gotten WAY to comfortable with my 'holiday break' ;) xo

michelle said...

OKAY ! HELLO! I CAN NOT MOVE!
I don't think that was the goal. I feel like an old lady trying to walk. I can barley breath and sit on the toilet. OHHHHHHH!!!!!! WHAT HAVE I DONE!!

tiffy girl said...

Les---The class is on tues and thurs at our church. 5:30-6:30am. I am really sore today, but not so much that I would sit out tomorrows workout. I took it a little easy using the 3lb weights only. I figured I could move up as I get stronger, and not try to kill myself off at the first. I think this is something that I need, something NEW! I haven't been nearly as dedicated to running since the weather has dropped to freezing!!!

Michelle---I am sorry you are so sore! Give yourself a few days and then come back!

"there is nothing--absolutely nothing half---so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats"--the wind in the willows